H
Helen Wilson


One floor which separates two different worlds and also two different groups. Which one will dominate and how? Family issues, mysteries and much more are taking place, making the whole story unexpected.


Thriller/Mystery Not for children under 13.

#mystery #floor
0
1.6k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

THE DAY OF HONOR

It was a cold night. That night the world changed. I was only six years old and I didn't understand what was happening. The only thing I remember from then is that everyone was in the streets yelling that I was responsible for all this. And then, they all disappeared. How could they blame a young girl for what had happened? I never figured out.


-Have a nice day honey. Don't forget to take your sister from school. And don't be late!

-Okay mum.


That's me. My name is Victoria.Victoria Wilson. Today I am sixteen years old and I live in the upper world with my family and friends.


-Have you heard about the news?

-No. And don't tell me again about Garran.


Garran is a boy from school. Emily has a huge crush on him since the first day here. Anyways, she is my best friend for many years. After her family believed that I was the one to be blamed, they told her not to have contacts with me, despite the fact that Emily never did it. So, we are best friends but secretly from everyone and everything.


-Actually no. Today is the day of honor of the tragedy that happened ten years ago.

-Oh.


I felt really lost. Maybe this was my chance to learn about this event since my parents never talk about it on other days.

The following hours at school seemed like a century. I was looking forward to go back home and discuss with my family.


-Okay guys. That was all for now. Have a nice weekend and don't forget to study for the History's test on Monday.


And as I was returning home with my little sister, Damiana, I saw her troubled.


-What's the matter with you?

-I was thinking about the conversation that some older children from my school had.

-In relation with what?

-About something that happened ten years ago. Do you know what was that?


I had understood that they were talking about that night. But Damiana was a baby then and she didn't have any idea about all this. I didn't want to scare her or destroy her childhood years by making her think about it 24/7 as I was doing. So before I could change the subject, we had already arrived.

Mum Alisha was just like every day. She didn't behave strangely or mention something about what we are honoring today. Well, I thought that she was acting like this because she didn't want Damiana to understand, but I never had the opportunity to ask her since after lunch she went to work.

When dad Kenneth, came back from his work too, my sister was all day with him playing together with her dolls. Oh God! Once again, I didn't gather any information and the day ended up like this. Barbies all around the house and dad sleeping on his little couch near the TV. I truly felt that someone was so against me that he prevented me from knowing the slightest thing!


After all, Saturday was so boring. All day I was studying for the freaking test. But my mind was traveling elsewhere. I had the chance to ask my parents yesterday about the fact that stigmatized my life forever and I lost her again. Like how can I be so unlucky?!


These happened on Saturday. Sunday was a different day...

Aug. 12, 2021, 12:17 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter THE GREAT MEETING

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories