M
Michael Griffiths


Inspired by Wisdom is a compilation of short exaltations inspired by the Holy Spirit through Bible study, meditation, worship and prayer. These ideas from the Holy Bible have guided and guarded me over the the years. Some I learned the hard way after many fruitless and foolish turns, following after the ways of this world.


Inspirational All public.

#inspired
0
2.4k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,

And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

For by me your days will be multiplied,

And years of life will be added to you.

If you are wise, you are wise for yourself,

And if you scoff, you will bear it alone.”

( Proverbs 9:10-12 )


Wisdom begins with the fear of God and the fear of God begins with the open acknowledgment of the most evident, undeniable truthful fact that God exists as the great I am that I am-the sole source of all existence, the creator of all things both seen and unseen.


The smartest of all of us is a fool until they come to this conclusion


" The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.."

( Psalm 14:1 )


God,Yaweh is the exclusive source of wisdom and outside of Him, you and I can not find wisdom anywhere else and without wisdom, we can never be successful in fulfilling our purpose for living. Indeed our lives will be wortless without wisdom which only comes from knowing and building a çlose intimate relationship with the very source of our existence.

That our existence is for a purpose and that purpose is to live solely for His glory.


A life that is lived without this purpose, is a wasted life and only fools live a worthless and wasted life.


You may be rich, intelligent, strong, beautiful and very talented and famous but you are still a fool if you do not fear God. And there is no amount of education that can make you wise if you do not fear God.


You can never have wisdom out side of revering God and acknowledging Him as God, the source of all existence both seen and unseen.


This is the foundation upon which this short book rests.

I trust you are blessed as you read with me.


M.K. Griffiths-Bentil PhD.

Newsong

Family Worship Center. Accra-Ghana.

July 22, 2021, 7:12 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter GRACE OR DISGRACE.

Comment something

Post!
Richard Tay Richard Tay
Let's acknowledge the very fact regarding the existence of God as the I am that I am.This makes us fear God and breeds wisdom.With wisdom we are able to develop a close relationship with God and live to His glory.
July 22, 2021, 16:01
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!