strang3s0ul ꧁༺Strange Soul༻꧂

I stare at the shadow lingering in the dark, “Who are you?” The only thing I can hear is his breathing “What do you want from me?” His silver silencer points straight in my face and panic spread fast through me “Please don’t shoot me…” He doesn’t reply, he does nothing other than scan me with his piercing blue eyes… his finger plays on the trigger “No, please, don’t do it, what do you want from me…? I’ll do anything, please,” And the trigger goes off…


Thriller/Mystery For over 18 only.

#hitman #assassin #fighting #violence #drama #romance #action #friendship
4
5.0k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 15 days
reading time
AA Share

Acquaintance

Eleno POV

I stare at the shadow lingering in the dark, “Who are you?” The only thing I can hear is his breathing, “What do you want from me?” His silver silencer points straight in my face and panic spread fast through me.

“Please don’t shoot me…” He doesn’t reply, he does nothing other than scan me with his piercing blue eyes… his finger plays on the trigger “No, please, don’t do it, what do you want from me? I’ll do anything, please,” And the trigger goes off…



Two weeks earlier.



Alciso POV.

“Agent 521, I assume your last job went well? I have a recent target for you,” I glare at his daring head stumbling around as he checks the reports on his chaotic desk, “Name and place,”

His head reared up at me as he shoves the file into my palm, I open the file and start my examining “A thank you wouldn’t kill you Agent 521…” I peek at him, “Thank you,”

He nods his head satisfied and gargle his throat as soon as he pulls his cigarette, “Her name is Eleno Benton, she is a secretive trained assassin, now my resources tells me she is in Moscow,”

I stare at her picture “She looks familiar…” I peek up at him gawking at me in thought.

“That is because Agent 521, you know her as agent 632…” My head yanked up at him.

“Agent 632? As in the dangerous black assassin, the one that blew up this entire facility and killed everyone? Considers it done,”

I close the file and turn in my heel, “Just remembers Agent 521, she is too dangerous to trust, kill her on the spot, she will not hesitate to kill you Agent 521,” I peek at him resting his hands on his desk.

“I have had worse…”



I rest my back against the wall and stare at her picture again, “Estela Levy…” It has been a long time, I have not seen her in many years,

I should get myself acquainted with her at least before I eliminate her.

April 29, 2021, 1:05 p.m. 3 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Remembrance

Comment something

Post!
Vijay Shriram Vijay Shriram
Woahh! Woahhh! Nice buddy !! If you are free just check out my stories : The Shawins Lab and Those Fearful Nights {verified story}
October 31, 2021, 12:56
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 5 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!