L
LunaR Studios


Follow the journey of Elena as she explores the Percy Jackson universe. The original story was the one with five thousand views, but I have lost the account info, so I have started updating on here with more chapters.


Adventure All public.

#adventure #will #leo #percy-jackson #nico-di-angelo #gaia #will-solace #jason-grace #hazel #annabeth #calypso #frank #jason #nico #piper #thalia #percy #leo-valdez #annabeth-chase #grover #grover-underwood #piper-mclean #hazel-levesque #frank-zhang #thalia-grace #reyna #lgbtq+ #lgbt #gay #bl #boyxboy #romance #fun #otp
0
3.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 2 days
reading time
AA Share

A New School

I woke up with my head on my bed and my legs on the floor. I tried to remember what happened last night, but my head hurts so much. I remembered nothing and I didn't like that. All I knew was my name is Elena Dauntress,I live in New York, and I am 13.

When I finally had the energy to get up; I walked to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter telling me that I’m out shopping; there’s leftovers in the fridge-love Mom. I opened the fridge and saw my favorite, oranges and a PB&J. I gobbled it down and went to watch TV. If I wasn't at school then why not enjoy my time.

I probably sat around for four hours watching TV and drawing. I longed to go outside but I knew that this was not a safe neighborhood. Usually everyone was fine but me. I always got attacked by weird people claiming to work for “the Titans”. I think they were just some lunatics who escaped jail, but as I got older more and more of them showed up and even though we keep moving, they keep coming. They even showed up at my school and got me in trouble. I didn't know…

Just then my mother walked in and my train of thought was interrupted. Immediately my mother wrapped me in a big hug and asked if I knew what had happened last night?

“No!”

“Well there's a lot to explain so let's eat dinner first and then talk,okay?”

“Yeah,okay.”

Within ten minutes we were sitting down, eating tacos,which my mom said were my dad's favorite. I didn't remember my dad at all. He had left us when I was 2 months old. My mother didn't have much money, yet he still left us out on the streets. My mom always had to calm me down when I got upset about it because all I wanted as a little girl was my dad back. All the way up until my 12th birthday, I always asked for my dad as a present. Every year my mom got me something different and when it came time to give it to me, she started crying. She hated letting me down, but she couldn't give me what I wanted and soon I realized it was time to give up.

We had just finished dinner when my mom asked me to come sit down on the couch with her. She looked sad and I didn't quite know why. I figured I had done something and she didn't want to tell me. That's always how this went. My ADHD would act up and would cause a spasm. Someone would attack me and they would get hurt. I would get blamed and have to leave schools. We would move again and everything would restart as always.

“Sweety do you remember where you were last night?”

“Um...I think I was at my band concert and then I…”I tried really hard to remember what happened after that. My head started to hurt and my vision got blurry. I didn't understand what was happening. Why was this happening?

“Well, you left the concert and everything was going good until Jake showed up. He started talking about you not having a dad and you attacked him. Is any of this coming back?”

“Oh, yeah, I remember. That's not what happened though. He turned into a flying human with a dog face. He shot fireballs out of his mouth and tried to kill me.”I looked at her and her eyes gave her away. Her eyes looked apologetic and sad. “You don't believe me,do you?”

“Oh,sweetheart,I do, but no one else will. We are going to have to move schools again.”

“No,I hate moving schools.Why can't you just homeschool me?”

“You know why, I have work and you need to go to a school so that they can teach you better.”

“Ugh,fine!”

After that I stormed out of the room and went to my bedroom. It was so annoying to have to change schools so often. I hadn't ever caused any problems. These human mister things always showed up and got me in trouble.

I went to bed as soon as I could. There was no pointing in staying up. My life was miserable and my dreams were my only escape.

That night I had a vivid dream. I dreamed that the monsters came back and attacked me. I was close to dieing when someone saved me. He was tall with black hair and the water circled around him. He looked like a normal human, but I had a feeling he wasn't. When all was done, and the monster was defeated, he picked me up and took me to the sky. There I saw an amazing temple, which was made for the gods. He went straight to Poseidon's throne and I realized he was the son of Poseidon. Then there was a large crash and something went boom, and I sat straight up.

What was that dream? Who was that kid? Why did that place look familiar? Why had I felt at home there? These were all questions I was asking herself. I didn't know the answers and I wasn't going to ask her mom because she was still mad and upset. My mother had always told me that holding grudges was dangerous, but right now I didn't care.

I stayed awake the rest of the night pondering the questions. When my alarm finally went off saying it was 7 am, I left my room(making sure to slam my door shut to show I was still mad) and went to eat breakfast. My mom came down a few minutes later,looking like she was tired and hungry. She grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat across from me.

This had to be the most awkward breakfast ever. We just stared at each other until I finally broke the silence.

“So,when does school start?”

“Oh,”Mom hesitated and looked at her watch,“It actually starts in(gasp****)10 minutes.Grab your bag and I will get your lunch. GO GO GO!”

That was the end of our conversation because she ran off to the kitchen and I went to my room. My bag was in the corner of my room behind my drum set. I reluctantly grabbed it and trudged down the stairs.

My mom was at the bottom of the stairs, looking at me with an expectant look. Fine, if that was how she was going to be, two could play at that game. I looked at her with a “let's go” look and she seemed surprised.

She went out to the car and I followed behind, grumbling all the way. I threw my bag into the back and opened the door to the front seat. We both got in and I turned on the radio. I kicked my feet up and listened to some punk music. I'm a little punk but not to much. I wear black clothing most of the time and listen to punk music but I'm still girly and emotional. I also care about school, I just don't like people and hate that no one believes me or likes me.

I closed my eyes and drummed my fingers on the door to the beat of the music. Within a few minutes we were at the school. It was huge. It was four stories high and as wide as two football fields. This was really bad because that meant I had a lot of mesmerizing to do and that also meant a lot of people.

My mom dropped me off at the front doors and wished me a great day. I just huffed and walked off. I was looking down at my schedule and the map of the school, when I ran into someone. I dropped all of my stuff and fell down. Before I even realized what had happened, a hand was in front my face, offering to help me up. When I had gathered all my stuff and gotten up, I realized the person I had run into was a tall male with blond hair and ocean blue eyes. He almost looked like he was radiating sunlight. He was very attractive and I couldn't help staring.

“I'm so so so sorry, I should really watch where I'm going. Are you new?”asked the boy.

“Y-yeah I'm new,”I was still staring and probably looked like an idiot, but I couldn't help myself.

“Oh,well do you need a guide? This school is pretty big.”

“Yes, that would be great.”

“Okay,sounds great. By the way, I didn't catch your name.”

“Oh,um...I'm Elena Dauntress. What's your name?”

“I'm Thanos.”

“Okay, cool let's go!”

“By the way, your blushing like crazy.”

“Um...uhh”I stumbled on my words. I didn't know how to react and he was trying to hold backs laugh. This was so embarrassing. First I run into this guy, then I stare at him forever,and then I start blushing and he laughs at me for it. The day was “great” so far.

“Don't be embarrassed, you're cute when you blush.” He winked at me and start walking towards the school. He beckoned for me to follow and I did.

DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE...OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS! I tried not to faint and focus on where we were going.

Soon we arrived at my first period class. He gave me a hug and left. I stood there like an idiot for a few minutes, until I heard the warning bell. I quickly skidded into class and took a seat in the back next to a very spirited girl. The class started and the teacher didn't even acknowledge that I was there. I was perfectly fine with this and just took notes. When the bell rang, everyone packed up their stuff and walked out of class.

I saw Thanos across the hall waiting for me, so that he could take me to my next class. Before I could make it over there though, a girl pushed me against the wall and got into my face.

“Don't you even dare go over to him,he is mine.”the girl said.

“No he isn't, he offered to be my guide and you can't do anything about it.”

“Do you know who I am? Do you know who you are messing with?”

“An idiot and a bully?”

“Ugh, no, I'm Fiona. Now listen to me, if you go anywhere near him again, I will personally make sure you are expelled.” She then hit me and pushed me to the ground. After that she was done, so she walked off. That was a major relief because I was actually in a lot of pain. I ran to the bathroom and started crying.

It was only the frat day and already I had an enemy. I had someone who was actually friendly to me but I wasn't allowed to talk to him and no one else paid attention to me. I cried for probably 5 minutes, before I gained control and walked out of the bathroom. No one was around so I guessed everyone was in class. I ran to my class and tried to slip into the back row. I failed.

“Thank you Miss.Dauntress for finally gracing us all with your presence.”

“I'm so sorry, I got lost and couldn't find my class.”

“This is your one warning, don't let it happen again.”

“Yes ma’am!”

When everything had calmed down, I looked around the class and realized Thanos was in the class. He was looking at me and smiling. When we finally locked eyes, he winked and I blushed. That made him smile more and laugh a little. He turned back to the front and didn't turn back the rest of the period. Once again the bell went off and I began packing up my stuff.

I stopped when I felt someone grab my shoulder. I may have jumped a little and that made the person laugh. They put their hands over my eyes and asked me who it was. Of course I knew the answer, it was Thanos.

“Hey, where were you? I waited outside your class for you, but you never showed up.”

“Sorry, I had a little complication.”

“Oh,okay,well let's go.”

“I'm sorry, I can't.”

“Why not?”

“Someone told me not to.”

“Who?”

“Someone…”

“Okay,fine!” He walked off and he seemed sad. I really wanted to walk with him, but I had learned not to mess with my enemies.

The rest of the day went by in a sadness blur. When my mom finally came and picked me up, I was tired and hungry. My mom asked how my day went and I explained everything. She told me that she was sorry and to help my mood she was taking me out to eat. We went to KFC and then got Frappes from McDonalds. My mom made sure to order lots of Mac and Cheese. We went home and ate the food. It was delicious. We were both tired, so we headed off to bed early and I fell asleep instantly. Once again, my dreams were livid. They were…

Jan. 29, 2021, 6:14 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Getting Claimed

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 10 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories