u16070090831607009083 Esme Agüeros

Life gives us challenges in life that we must overcome, each one decides how to do it. This is the story of a 5-year-old girl who went through a series of tragic events


Horror Teen horror Not for children under 13.

#violence #horror #short #interesting
Short tale
0
2.9k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Blood psychology 1

When I was 5 years old, I was playing with my little brother when I heard some

screaming; at that moment I got too scared and hugged my brother, then I saw my mother enter the room desperate with bloodied clothes while crying, I asked her what was happening but she never mentioned a word, after a while of hugging she ordered

me to hide with my brother under the bed and he told me that whatever happens not to get out of there, I followed instructions and I did, moments later I heard the voice of a man yelling at my mother, I covered my brother's mouth because he was going to sneeze.

Moments later I saw my mother crawling on the floor covered in blood, it scared me and when she turned to see me she just made a gesture saying to be quiet.then I heard how someone went up the stairs while hitting them with a metal bar, he entered the room and saw my brother first, the man had a murderous look, as if he had no soul, the man grabbed him by his pajamas and took him out He yelped and my brother and I started crying. I did not know what would happen I thought I would die at that moment, I crawled across the floor, making as little noise as possible as I passed through the kitchen I saw my grandmother's corpse, I was traumatized for life and I cried more than I had ever done. . The man arrived and yelled at me to shut up, he hit me in the stomach and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up I was buried underground with my dead brother to my right.

I was terrified, I got out the way I could, I am still not sure how I did it, I do not know if it was fear or adrenaline but I am sure I do not want that feeling of survival for anyone.

When I think at that moment that I am sure that only a psychopath can do that, he killed my entire family including my unborn son and left me alone in this world and with a void that no one would fill.

That's right, I was pregnant at 5 years old and as strange as it sounds, I suffered from a strange disease that allowed me to menstruate a long time before and my stepfather raped me at night, when my mother went to work, he came to me fourth, he would take off my clothes and tell me it was a game. I never told anyone

Dec. 3, 2020, 3:56 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
1
The End

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~