zephirat Andre Tornado

We inhabit a simple rock revolving around a medium size star. We are fragile and tiny in this immense and quiet Universe. Can we look upon ourselves and understand our deepest fears and mistakes?


Fanfiction Bands/Singers For over 18 only. © Linkin Park doesn't belong to me. Story written for fans.

#LinkinPark #Anniversary #drabble #tribute #AThousandSuns
Short tale
2
3.9k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

A Tribute


The gloomy choir mumbles The requiem while The radiance ignites the air Burning in the skies, creating Empty spaces where life used to flourish, When they come for me I’ll transform myself into a Robot boy wondering blind and deaf at the mythical Jornada del Muerto, just Waiting for the end of all things on a terrible Blackout, the heritage will be disputed by Wretches and kings screaming insanely Wisdom, justice and love, the world has turned Iridescent under the massive and unstoppable Fallout and I have to choose, becoming The catalyst of this crimson doom, or becoming The messenger.

Sept. 8, 2020, 1:55 p.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
2
The End

Meet the author

Andre Tornado Gosto de escrever, gosto de ler e com uma boa história viajo por mil mundos.

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~