laviniacrist Lavinia Crist

Revive is to come back to life, to remember what happened and renew in a better version. Everything reconciled for Damian to relive, to experience the life of a normal boy, with a normal family, in a normal world. Damian revived, leaving Robin dead.


Fanfiction Comics Not for children under 13.

#robin #bruce #jason #dick #AlfredPennyworth #jasontodd #dickgrayson #brucewayne #damianwayne #damian #batman #nightwing #timdrake #RedRobin #BarbaraGordon #Batgirl #Oracle #SelinaKyle #Selina #catwoman #clarkkent #alfred #superman #LoisLane #JonathanKent #Jon #superboy #starfire #kori #RachelRoth #raven
1
15.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Thursday
reading time
AA Share

Prologue

Bruce Wayne, the American billionaire, philanthropist, a true business tycoon: the Prince of Gotham.

The writers who described him like that in the news columns would never have imagined his secret life, the one he keeps with zeal away from anyone but his closest friends: his personal life. In it, he was far from being a businessman, he was more like an owl father watching his son sleep.

— I am still surprised when I meet you inside the mansion in the middle of the night, Master Bruce... — commented the butler, disguising a simple smile seeing his “son” become a patriarch.

— I can't leave him alone, Alfred — He said, nestling his son between pillows and under blankets.

— He won't be alone...

— But it will be far from me.

— Yes, as all children occasionally stay away from their parents. — The eldest sighed — I never imagined that I would say that, however: you need to stop being an overprotective father, Damian must have his own space.

— I was away when he needed me.

— Master Bruce, there is no reason to... — Before Alfred could finish, he was interrupted by words in martyrdom:

— I was far! Far! — He crouched down next to the stretcher where Damian was prostrate — I've been away from him ever, Alfred! — He carefully held the boy's right hand, he was shaking — That's why my son is like that!

The butler fell silent.

There was no justification for the state that poor child was in. Or rather, the only justification is that everyone had failed him, including Robin himself.

— Damian has revived once, he can and will do it again.

— How, Alfred? It's been months since he... — Bruce couldn't finish, the taste of bitterness and guilt took over him whenever he spoke of the fragile state in which his son was.

— Trust him — the butler put a hopeful smile on his face, approaching — Trust that this time he will not take the same right steps in the wrong ways, that he will do everything differently.

— If that happens, Alfred... — He held his son's hand a little tighter — If this really happens I promise to be a different father. I will relive with my son, Bruce Wayne that everyone knows will die and relive being a good father.

May 13, 2020, 4:05 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Obliterate

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 57 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!