Write a story with 12 microstories about every month of the year. The microstories can be fiction or real and must have a maximum of 20 words each.
The microstories must be published as a single story (story with chapters), but each one will be in a different chapter. The 12 stories must be connected to each other and have a meaning.
The work that has the best score based on the development of story, grammar, originality and that strictly complies with the rules, will be the winner.
Start date: December 2, 2019
Closing date: December 28, 2019
1. You must publish a story with 12 short stories that are based on every month of the year.
2. Once published, you can edit it until the closing day of the contest.
3. The work must be published as a Story with Chapterst.
4. You must tag your story with the hashtag # YourMicroYear in the hashtags section.
5. The story must have a title, its own cover and a brief description.
6. It must be unpublished and exclusive to Inkspired for the duration of the contest.
7. Once the contest is finished, the work must remain published on the platform for a minimum of 6 months.
8. The contest will have only one winner. These will be announced in the first half of October.
9. The jury will consist of the Inkspired editorial team, which includes Jackeline Vargas-Content Manager and Gin Les, as the leading ambassador.
10. A minimum of 30 participants is required for the contest to be official.
11. To get additional points, you just have to upload and share your story on one of your Social Networks (Instagram or Facebook) and tag us at @getinkspired. In your story you must put the link of your Instagram or Facebook account so we can see it. (Remember to be public)
1. People from anywhere in the world can participate, but the story must be written in English.
2. The story has to be published as Story with Chapters.
3. The story must be your own, we do not accept any kind of plagiarism and there can be legal action if this is violated.
4. The short stories must be exclusive for the duration of the contest.
5. If you are not a current Inkspired user and want to participate, you just have to register. It's free!
6. The work must have the hashtag #YourMicroYear in the hashtags section. In addition, it must have a title, a cover and a brief description of the work.
8. This time you can participate with only one work. No more works by the same author will be accepted. If this happens, all the works of their authorship will be disqualified.
9. Anyone who does spam will be disqualified.
10. Contest deadlines must be met. No work that leaves this period will be accepted.
11. Stories can be edited only during the contest period. Once closed, no changes will be accepted.
12. Once the winners have been announced, they should write to [email protected] to coordinate the awards ceremony. If the winner does not pronounce within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to second place.
13. You do not need to participate from day one, you can do it whenever you want while the contest is open.
14. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases of it.
15. We also have contests in other languages -English and Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
First place: The publication of one of the microstories on Inkspired Originals and a podcast with the 12 microstories narrated.
1. Go to www.getinkspired.com
2. Register as a user (if you are not already), you can do it manually or via Facebook
3. Click on CREATE A STORY
4. Choose the type of story you wish to publish, in the case of the contest it would be: STORY WITH CHAPTERS
5. Write the title of your story and the category. The title can be edited later if you wish.
6. Write your story as a single chapter.
7. Once written click on ‘save’ and then on ‘close and go to the profile of the story’.
8. Here you can add the hashtag # YourMicroYear , the description, the cover and the language.
9. Then you will have to go down to the title of your chapter or story to click on the publication status button that says ‘Draft’ and change it to ‘Published’.
10. You can watch a video tutorial on how to publish here: https://getinkspired.com/faq/Dec. 2, 2019, 12:01 a.m. 2 Report Embed 12
Again, invaluable information that is a must read for the new as well as the seasoned writer. I have Very difficult time finding that perfect level of detail. I'm hoping this platform will offer the assistance and/or guidance I so desperately need and crave. Thank you for sharing your insights on this subject matter.
We can keep Inkspired for free by displaying Ads to our visitors. Please, support us by whitelisting or deactivating the AdBlocker.
After doing it, please reload the website to continue using Inkspired normally.