For entrepreneurs like me and business owners it is customary as one calendar year draws to a close, and another is set to begin, to think about our challenges for the next 12 months. Here are my personal top 15 business tips for 2019.Enjoy!
For entrepreneurs like me and business owners it is customary as one calendar year draws to a close, and another is set to begin, to think about our challenges for the next 12 months. Here are top 15 business tips from professional writer service for 2019. Enjoy!
· Focus, focus, focus. The key for any business is to keep your original big idea front and center. It's so easy to be distracted. Don't be.
· If you dream of setting up a business, do it. Few regret starting a business success or failure. Many wish they had taken more risks to follow their dreams.
· Inspire your team with purpose.
· How customers view your business is the only view that counts.
· Pay attention to the finances. Get them wrong and they can kill your dream.
· Invite friends into your business life with caution.
· Pick your team, and give them massive respect.
· Work with people you like.
· Don't employ anyone you aren't sure about or keep the wrong people on for too long. When you have good people with you, success follows.
· Take maximum care when hiring, and don't be afraid to double and triple check references.
· Figure out what you are good at and what you are not. Find a way to spend 80% of your time doing what you are good at.
· Utilize all the support and advice available.
· Any business should go back to basics. Don't over-complicate. Think about what makes your customer's lives easier, richer and more convenient.
· As a general rule; reduce the number of meetings you take.
Finally, if you work long and crazy hours; make sure you are enjoying yourself. Running your business should feel more like a hobby and less like work. This is what sustains you when things are difficult. And they will be.
There you have it, my top 15 business tips for 2019. Hopefully, you have tips too. Share them with others: your business associates, friends and family. It will enrich your life.
+Oct. 16, 2018, 12:49 p.m. 1 Report Embed 0