The goal of the Ambassador Program is to foster connectivity, fun and sharing in our community of amazing writers and readers.
This is a 4 month program. We recruit Ambassadors from anywhere around the globe to join the Inkspired Team. Each new Ambassador will be trained and get real life experience. At the end of the program, current Ambassadors can choose between continuing in a new cycle of the program or leave. Those who do not wish to continue in the program will become honorary members of Inkspired.
Within the program, you can choose in between five teams to join:
Is for passionate people who loves to share and create conversations in our community. You breath being social, and to create writing or reading challenges for everyone, and make reviews of other stories. You will take on and lead conversations in our official Communities within the platform and social networks.
This is for people who love writing: be it articles, books, your own stories, posts, or anything. Your main duty is to create fresh content to feed our amazing readers, verify stories in our catalog, and help to bring new content to the platform. Surely, a good way to get more exposure as an aspiring author. Also, you can even be the first to try new Inkspired technology!
Marketing and Social Networks team
Is for everyone who love being very active on the social networks, and love making things viral, and promote our author's great work and events.
Inkspired just launched a new Premium Subscription for Writers and a new set of Apps for desktop. If you love challenges, being pro-active and you believe you have what it takes to help us grow our premium subscribers, and also collaborate as a BETA reader, this is your team to join. Believe us, it literally pays off!
Author's Cup team
Inkspired launches competitions and writing contests every month, and we want our ambassadors in this team to be part of the coordinating team of the contests and events that we have; help us select the best works; and keep the order and rule during the contests.
- An active Inkspired writer or community participant for at least 3 months.
- People who want to be representatives of the Inkspired Community, respect the guidelines, and feel responsible and committed to the goals.
- Able to dedicate at least 4 hours per week to the team.
- Have access to internet to perform duties.
- Applicants must be 18 years+ old.
- Test new features across all apps even before they are released to the general public.
- Learn and get real life experience in digital and social media marketing and other fields.
- Ambassadors could be considered as a priority for applications to full-time paid positions if they apply after 18 months in the program. These positions are different from the responsibilities as an ambassador, since being an ambassador is a permanent volunteer position.
- Some other surprises may follow...
Apply using your Inkspired account, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To apply to the Ambassador Program, you need to be logged in. Click here
Jan. 7, 2018, 6:38 p.m.