Eva Oduro Folgen

Eva Oduro a young Ghanaian Author and poet. Born in May 21st 2003. Currently a homeopathic student nurse. https://authoresseva.wordpress.com. Central region, Ghana.
BEIGETRETEN Mai 05, 2022
Inko Captain+ Level 6

Eva Oduro is offering memberships to access exclusive content

Select a membership plan

Pay monthly
Pay yearly

Eva's membership

$ 5 / Monat
Getting access to every newly chapter or story published. Get free access to the paid stories to enjoy it's new chapters. Subscribe to plan

Meine Stories


Gramel? 99% genes are proven to be psychopaths but what of the other 1%, funny to think that, that 1% are geniuses, so why can't I be a genius. Oh the crimes, a genius can kill too?
3.9k Abrufe 35 3 Neues Kapitel Alle 15 Tage

Prosecutor Peterson

After being framed up for a murder.. Peterson was released from jail after spending three and half years in jail
#7 in Crime 19.9k Abrufe 32 18 Abgeschlossene Geschichte

Beinhaltet in: Eva's membership ($5/Monat)


The story talks about a high school student having a journey in high school. In high School life, love, fantasy.
#3 in Scripts/Screenplays 36.6k Abrufe 46 33 Abgeschlossene Geschichte

Beinhaltet in: Eva's membership ($5/Monat)

The unnamed Town

AFRICAN TALE An unnamed Town with full of mystery. Will the town be named or not.
#4 in Scripts/Screenplays 11.1k Abrufe 31 18 Abgeschlossene Geschichte


Words to express your love...
6.2k Abrufe 15 2 Neues Kapitel Alle 15 Tage

The Fellow Gents.

Who do you call if you need a quick hit made, but you don’t want to get your hands dirty? This consortium of highly trained, self-taught assassins. But when the last hit successfully got their boss killed, what would you do? Being his right-hand man…
19.9k Abrufe 27 17 Abgeschlossene Geschichte


"Is it reality or imagination?when Mike thought he had escaped and needs to find a way to save those captured, on the journey he learnt he never escaped but was a released dog on trial"
14.4k Abrufe 24 4 Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage


"Reading through the line and words are like the secret code to knowing my life" We've read through the first code thus let's get through this code of life
14.4k Abrufe 121 6 Abgeschlossene Geschichte

SHOW OFF: Romance from another planet.

Even the sky have someone to show, what of you?
5.7k Abrufe 3 4 Abgeschlossene Geschichte


Reading between the line and words are like the secret code to knowing my life.
27.7k Abrufe 113 14 Abgeschlossene Geschichte

Meine Microfictions


This user is not offering any service yet.

Zuletzt aktualisiert Nachrichten und Ankündigungen

Reading lists

Letzte öffentliche Aktivität

Beigetretene Communities

Schreibwettbewerbe, an denen ich teilnehme