M
M'lady Queen


Juliet Bradshaw is breaking. She has givin up on living, but no one cares. Her mom left town to exscape her abusive father, and she took her little brother with her. She thinks no one cares, and that no one will ever love her. She feels like she's drowning, can the new kid in town save her or will he prove to her what she thinks? That she is deed not needed in the world anymore


Klassiker Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren.

#Poweroffriendship #Savingalife #Difficultiesoflife
2
5.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Introduction

" Juliet has burns and cuts on her arms and thighs; You know why her eyes are green? Because she's a witch," the kids in her grade gossip.

" You know she's just doing this for attention right," her so called friends state as well as question.

" She comes to me every day to tell me how she feels," the school councler complains.

" She never pays attention in class, yet whenever I grade her papers she always gets A's or B's," her tearchers wine.

" I swear, you're such a goddamn fuck up," her father says as he beats her.

Upstairs in her room she cries. She cries and ask herself " why, why do people hate me so much," then she opens her desk drawer and grabs her blade and begins to cut. She cuts until the emotional pain she was feeling turns into physical pain, she cuts till she believes she has punished herself enough. The next day after school same thing , except instead of grabbing her blade she grabs her lighter and begins to burn herself. During the day no one questions why she's wearing long sleeves in ninty degree weather, her "friends" smile at her and laugh with her, but she knows its a lie. She knows they all hate her, she knows the teachers that smile at her want her to fail, she knows the kids in the hallways hate the fact that they have to see her everyday. Then on top of that the only person that actually cares about her a.k.a her best friend Anastasia is away at boarding and won't be back till September third, though they talk everyday its still not the same.

Juliet's world is falling apart. She's crying herself to sleep at night, but no one hears. She tries to be good for everyone but she's never good enough for them. This is her hell. This is her home. She wants out of it all. She wants for once someone to hear the cries no one hears.


19. Oktober 2018 13:16 2 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Verwandte Stories