kyiabobawriter KysicKia

Nillie is now on her own ghost path of whether not she want's to be in the future or go to the other side


Jugendliteratur Alles öffentlich.

#39146 #ghost #death #196129 #love #magic
3
4.7k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Every week
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Death

Nillie was walking home when a car appeared behind her out of nowhere! She ran to the side of the road, but the vehicle kept following her! Nillie ran into the woods, but the car followed her! Nillie ran and ran, but it was no use. She tripped on a rock because she didn't tie her red converse. Boom! Nillie looked up to see that the vehicle smashed into a tree. She also saw her body, with blood scattered all over her body.

She was dead. Nillie didn't know what to do. Nillie walked to her house, where only she and her father lived. Nillie looked through the window to see that her father was talking to the police. "I'm telling you, Nillie always comes home," John explained. "This is just a normal teenage thing, 'she'll come back soon." The Police officer 'said 'walking out the door. "Oh, dad," Nillie said softly looking through the window. A ghost woman appeared, which startled Nillie. "Hello," The woman said. "Um, hello," Nillie said shyly. "Have you heard about the ghost path?" The strange woman said. "Ghost path? Nillie answered. "Yes, It's where you finish your unfinished business," The woman said."My unfinished business?" Nillie said, confused. "Follow me." The woman said, heading into the woods.

Nillie followed the strange woman into a forest then the forest when it suddenly started to change. There were no longer trees, but yellow doors of light. Then they stopped at one. "This is your ghost path. Make wise choices, or otherwise, you will perish!" The strange woman said disappearing. Nillie walked into her path. She felt her blood-stained clothes change into different clothes. The feeling of being alive again made Nillie run with joy. Soon her yellow path ended, and she ran out of the woods and onto the road. A bus was about to hit her, but it went through her and she was alive. Well, still dead, “Can't die again.”" Nillie said with relief.

But she still didn't like being in the middle of the road. Nillie found a school. It had kids her age. "Who is that girl?" Addi said 'talking to Izzy.

Nillie was surprised that other kids could see her, she thought she was invisible. "Um, hi, I'm Nillie," Nillie said awkwardly. "Hey, you new?" Addi said, walking around her once, then stopping. "Um, sure," Nillie said awkwardly. "Well, Nillie, welcome to Big Valley Academy," Izzy said. "Big Valley? Nillie said, amazed. "Yeah, what are you in, the 19 century?" Addi said sarcastically "What, what year is it, Nillie asked. "Two thousand and twenty-three," Addi said confused. Nillie was surprised. Her ghost path sent her to the future. "STUDENTS! " The principal yelled. "Well, we better get to class," Addi said.

Nillie felt a vibration in her pocket. It was a phone. "You better put your phone up before the teacher sees it." Addi said. "Ok. Nillie said, putting it back in her pocket."

"Ok, class, we will be," Nillie was surprised that she managed to sneak into class. She was a ghost, but everybody saw her as an ordinary girl. "How about Nillie?" Miss Honey said. "Um, ok." Nillie 'said 'walking up there.

"Wow"! Addi said 'Izzy said 'surprised."You did terribly!" Addi said sarcastically. Nillie frowned. "I'm joking, 'I'm joking, you did great," Addi said. "Um, thanks, Addi and Izzy. Nillie said."Guys, do you think I can spend the night at your house? Because my dad abuses me, and I was wondering- Nillie got cut off by Izzy. But Nillie was lying, her dad loved her with all his heart. "Of course, gurl," Izzy said. "You're always welcome," Addi said hugging her. Nillie felt herself start to fade, then she heard a voice. "Nillie, you need to eat mangoes," It said. "Mangoes, really?" Nillie whispered back. "Every ghost has its own healthy food. Yours is mangoes." Nillie had to get mangos pronto. "Hey, how about we get some mangoes?" Nillie said with an awkward smile. "Um, ok," Izzy said. "Nillie is the most potential ghost I've ever seen. More powerful than me. Margo 'said 'disappearing.

"Here's our house. Addi said, opening their house. "Wow. Nillie 'said 'surprised. "You'll sleep in my room," Addi said. "Oh, ok," Nillie said. "Oh, I also don't have any clothes. They're all at my dad's house." Nillie said. "Don't worry. We will go shopping tomorrow." Addi said. "And I have great fashion taste," Izzy said bragging. Addi gave him a look "Boy. No, you don't." Addi said. "Hey!" Izzy said. "Ok, great," Nillie said, clapping her hands together.

"Here, you can sleep in my PJs," Addi said, handing her a pair of unicorn pajamas "Oh, thanks," Nillie said kindly. "Night." Nillie said, cutting the lamp off on her side. "Night." Addi said. cutting the lamp off on her side. In a window, the same woman appeared. "Good luck, my child, you have a long journey ahead of you," Margo said, disappearing.

5. Februar 2023 04:07 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
5
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Mower Boy

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 1 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!