adz51789 Addy Tuite

A detective must solve the perfect crime.


Krimi Alles öffentlich.

#interactive #
4 KAPITEL Interaktive Geschichte
13
12.2k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 15 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Introduction

I knew something was different. This was not a normal crime.

The victim was found by accident. Under a bridge. The body had been wrapped in an unknown substance, and then stuck to the top of the bridge. It had blended in so well, in fact, that the witness had only noticed it because he'd been grafitti-ing the bricks on the wall next to the body.

As far as forensics could tell, the victim was Caucasian female, mid-to-late thirties, with blonde hair.

No facial reconstruction could be attempted, because the facial structure had been mutilated beyond recognition. The bones were heavily crushed and broken.

But DNA would not guarantee giving this girl her identity back.

I couldn't guarantee her family would ever know what had happened to her. But that doesn't mean I wasn't going to try.

The other way I could tell this was no normal case was the fact that she was random. That was the only explanation. This was unlikely to be premeditated. The killer saw a helpless woman, and killed her. Or at least, it seemed that way.

And yet....it was too perfect a crime for an amateur. I could have a serial killer's victim.

Only time would tell. But now, I had work to do.

Triff eine Entscheidung unter den folgenden Optionen, um fortzufahren:

28. Januar 2023 03:46 7 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
9

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Megan C Megan C
I love this. There is some typo but other than that. Very good!
July 26, 2023, 23:00

  • Addy Tuite Addy Tuite
    Thanks! Also, could you tell me what the typo is so I can fix it. Appreciate it July 27, 2023, 02:06
Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
The victim WAS found by accident under the bridge. it blended in ... the witness only noticed ... grafittiing the WALLnext to... A caucasian female... If the bone structure is fine, facial reconstruction can be made with a computer software. The other way... That sentence doesn't have much sense. I would try something like "The only thing I could say was that this was not a normal case. I could say (or I thought) she was a ramdom victim Serial killer? if you think you have a serial killer the victim is not random and it is a premeditated murder, and you know this because you ad other victims killed with the same modus operandi, same physical characteristics and age range. I hope this helps you!
May 10, 2023, 14:29
Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
Nice introduction there are some language mistakes that could be fixed. Let me know if you want a review on that.
April 19, 2023, 03:57

  • Addy Tuite Addy Tuite
    I could use some help. Typos are easy with a small screen. Thanks! May 09, 2023, 20:40
  • Addy Tuite Addy Tuite
    Thanks for the help! I wrote this, and then stopped. I didn’t pay too much to detail. I’ve been hoping to edit it, and I’ll rework it with your suggestions in mind. May 11, 2023, 01:08
  • Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
    If you need any help, let me know. May 11, 2023, 01:21
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 3 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!