Kurzgeschichte
0
1.4k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Fall Year 2

Fall Year 2 – Month 2

I believe that one of the most interesting aspects of the world is how different every year can be… That being said, I am quite happy to be enjoying cooler weather and still firmly believe that nothing beats the crisp air of these cooler seasons, so I am ecstatic that they are much better and accurate than last year.

Personally, I look forward to the change because it breaks up the constant boringness of daily repetition, so it makes for a greater appreciation of the little moments. Being able to see that and have the capacity to achieve it, makes for a much more enjoyable life. Unfortunately, people still seem to believe that the only way to have an enjoyable life is to buy all the most expensive material objects and newest gadgets, which in the long-run are fleeting.

One day, this may change, but not without incredible, and necessary sacrifice.

Until that idealistic time comes, however, I will simply take a step back and find my own small pleasures. Most recently, I finished the main story of the “Dragonborn” DLC in Skyrim for the first time, so I am taking a break from it for mow. To replace it, I briefly played Shadow of Mordor, and am enjoying it quite a lot but got caught up with another series. This time around, I am playing Final Fantasy XIII: Lightening Returns, the first time I have done so. I rarely enter games with a built-in time limit under a positive light, and actually tend to avoid them, but it hasn’t been too much of a problem, so far, but I know that can change. That being said, I always weigh the pros and cons of everything, and give fair chances to everything. I absolutely enjoyed, eons ago, playing The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask and the Dead Rising series, so only time will tell this time around, so I hope you stick around!

27. November 2022 21:57 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~