dreamcatcherluna Luna Rose Harrison

Rose's stepmom has always been cruel. But even though her stepmom was cruel, Rose has remained kind, and quietly remembers the heartwarming kindness of her mother. On her 17th birthday she recieves a glittering heart shaped crystal necklace after discovering a hidden room from a letter she had recived the day before. Later she returns to the hidden room and walks up to one of the many mirrors inside it. The mirror begins to glow a starnge blue light as she walks towards it. Curious, Rose puts her hand on the mirror and it pulls her in, taking her to a world she soon realizes is one of the many stories she has written as an escape from her hellish life. But not only has it transported her to the story, it has also turned her into the main character of the book. Can Rose learn how to wield her new power through the mirrors? Or will she be trapped in this book world forever?


Fantasy Dunkle Fantasie Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren. © All Rights Reserved

#action # #author #cinderella #cinderellatreatment #drama #fantasy #lesbian #lgbtpride #magic #magicobjects #magicpowers
3
15.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 15 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Preview and Author’s note

Before the story begins, I wanted to let you know that there is some mild profanity and gore in this novel, as it has many horror aspects combined with the fantasy setting of the story. If blood or harsh language bothers you, please be cautious when reading this novel.

Much love,

Luna Rose Harrison.

___________________________

Dedicated to my English teachers from high school, Mrs.Fischer and Mrs.Sellars, who helped me develop confidence in my creative writing. And to my siblings and friends, who have always supported my writing.

_________________________Preview:

The air was quiet and still, and a slow fog filled the small white void as I walked forward. There were no footsteps. Even as I stepped forward, no sound could be heard but my soft breaths as I walked through miles of fog and white void. Eventually, a quiet sound of gentle footsteps echoed through the air as someone or something approached me through what had seemed like endless billows of fog and smoke. The being walked forward slowly, until it was a mere ten feet away. Finally, I could see its face through the thick fog. A woman wearing a dress as white as freshly fallen snow stood before me. Her hair was a dark ebony black in contrast to the pale white dress that covered her feet, and it reached in length down past the folds of her dress. Her face was ghostly white and lifeless, and the bones of her cheeks stood out from her hollowed face. Her eyes were empty and clouded crimson-red orbs, and her arms lay limp at her side, twisted and broken in strange patterns, the bone poking through at the breaks in dagger-like points. Her pale lips opened slower than should be possible and whispered a single word. "Run."

13. November 2022 23:04 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
2
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Chapter 1: Dreams and Visions

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 3 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!