M
Mikhail DuRall


I have been studying more mythology, and have been specifically been reading up on Greek Mythology.


Sachliteratur Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kurzgeschichte
0
1.0k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Summer Year 2

Summer Year 2 – Week 13

As a continuation of last week, I have been studying more mythology, and have been specifically been reading up on Greek Mythology. Of course, there is the standard creation and destruction stories, but it also carries over to a higher level, with the creation of other Greek Gods and their punishments. It can get a little convoluted, especially Zeus’ genealogy but is interesting none-the-less. I also like the more mixed viewpoints and strengths that all characters have, returning to that balance and showing that everyone is a mix of good and bad.

Keeping this in mind, I decided to watch both Venom and Venom: Let There Be Carnage, two movies that definitely show that even people who choose to be heroes have both good and bad in them, along with the supposed villains, and it all comes down to how people choose to show each of those sides. No matter what, I will still be here every week, won’t you?

27. September 2022 23:46 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~