elizabeth-harris- Elizabeth Harris

A young Gentleman, Erin Starkey, has lost everything woth living for. He goes to do the unthinkable, but encounters a mysterious stranger that introduces a whole new world in life. This stranger gives him a new way to live, but Erin is still heartbroken over the love that he has lost. Will he find love again? Or will he remain heartbroken for all eternity? A tale of intruge and heartache as Erin tells his story to the world. An unforeseen future unfolds as Erin is swept through the many trials of life and into a whole new untold future of unpredictable circumstances in life, love, and patonate understanding. Dedications This book is dedicated to the many Friends who have made this possible and that told me to never give up on my dreams. Wthout you I wouldn't have been able to have the courage to do this.Thank you! Special thanks to the reader. Thank you for reading my book(s) without you this would never have been possible.


Drama Alles öffentlich. © This is my work and I have proof that isit mine!

#vampire #1800s
1
1.3k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Jeden Freitag
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Chapter One

It all started in the year 1818. I was a man of wealth and prosperity, but had nothing without my wife whom I had lost from a fever days earlier. I was inconsolable and longed to join her. But instead a vampire excepted my invitation to death.

I walked the night with a whore at my side contemplating on how and when I was going to do it. Then I came upon a high bridge. I stood there staring at the dark water below. Then it hit me. This is how I would end my life. I climbed over the railing and, with a long drawn out sigh, let go. But instead of falling to my death I found myself flying through the air. I looked up and saw a stranger defying gravity.

"Do not worry my friend. I will help you forget."

We landed onto the bank of a creek. I dropped to my knees in tears.

"There's no need to be sad. It'll be alright now. I have saved you from a death that you needn't preform." I looked up in anger.

"Who are you to do such a thing?! I want to die!" I replied forcefully.

"Do you? I can help you my friend. Just say the word." I looked up at him confused.

"How?! You can't bring her back!"

"No. But I can bring you back. Would you like that? Or do you still want to die?" My curiosity got the better of me and I nodded.

"I want my life back." I replied in tears.

"Then get to your feet and come to me." He said leanding out his hand. I took it gently and he helped me up. He then pulled me closer to him.

"You needn't worry anymore. I will teach you all I know." The then bit down harshly upon my neck and I soon fell unconcious.

I woke up in a dark candle lit room. When I tried to sit up I became dizzy and felt weak.

"Dont try to move around just yet." Stated a voice.

"Wher... am I?"

"You're safe. You're going to feel weak for a while. Dont worry that's normal." I staired at him with curiosity.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You're right. I should introduce myself. Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Helios."

"Im..."

"I know who you are Erin. I've been watching you for a while now."

"Have you?"

"Yes. I know all about you. And the death of your wife." This struck a nerve. I sat up and quickly got out of bed.

"What gives you the right to..." just then I fell to my knees. Helios came over and helped me back to bed.

"You're still weak and must rest."

"I don't want to rest." I said closing my eyes and turning my head away from him.

"We will talk later. For now you must rest. I will tell you all you need to know in time." I sighed in frustration as he left the room.

15. September 2022 16:35 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Chapter Two

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!

Verwandte Stories