M
Mikhail DuRall


If you really think about it, chaos is inevitable, but also non-existent without order and balance is always something to seek and respect.


Sachliteratur Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kurzgeschichte
0
896 ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Spring Year 2

Spring Year 2 – Week 6

How amazing this world is certainly depends on perspective, but you have to always respect Mother Nature’s tenacity and resilience. While it is a challenge and near impossible to predict exactly what may be in store, we at least know that eventually nature will follow certain patterns. If you really think about it, chaos is inevitable, but also non-existent without order and balance is always something to seek and respect.

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been anything too memorable about what I have been able to catch this week, with really only two exceptions. I caught both Now You See Me and Now You See Me Two again, and these are movies that I always seem to find something new and interesting in them. I enjoy hunting little things down no matter what I do, so it is nice to be able to do that with movies.

Anime is still held high with Made in Abyss, and I just met Nanachi and this was certainly a memorable episode, to say the least. Assassination Classroom season two also has been good, but I hope I get to see something new soon.

I will keep you posted!

4. Mai 2022 17:19 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~