2
1.0k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Every week
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Pilot Screenplay


EXT. SNOWY FOREST - NIGHT (2062)


In the snowy coniferous forest the wind blows calmly, clear sky full of stars, in the distance the illumination of a small nordic village, even further away there are immense and high snowy mountains whose purple aurora borealis cover the summits.


EXT. SNOWY FOREST. PINE - NIGHT


Almost reaching the top of the tall pine tree, DANZ CHARLY REIKI, five years old, dressed in a beanie and winter clothes of furry bearskin, slowly climbs upwards with the help of his furry gloves.

Hanging from a branch is a talisman resembling a purple diamond with a brown fur pendant, the child's hand can be seen releasing it from the branch.


EXT. NORDIC VILLAGE - NIGHT


Small groups of people walk in various directions, a few sitting on chairs outside their homes, others walk with their young sons and daughters, all dressed in various animal skins.


EXT. NORDIC VILLAGE. HOUSE OF RAZZ - NIGHT


Slightly removed from the village, a house on a small hill of grassland, Charly comes running towards the entrance.


INT. RAZZ'S HOUSE


Charly, his feet covered in snow, opens the door of a small stone-brick house filled with dream catchers, potions and animal totems, which of course are not random objects. Waiting for the person he is looking for, his dear friend ZENDEON KENNEDY "RAZZ", a Nordic man in his 50s, a well-known spiritual guide of the village and advisor to the people, sits waiting for him wearing deerskin sacks down to his feet, always wearing talismans around his neck.

A cane with multicoloured jewels and gold rings. Charly walks towards him with an innocent attitude and complete confidence.

RAZZ

(nods happily)

Welcome Charly

Charly walks casually, puts down the

Talisman on his legs.


RAZZ

(perplexed with surprise, looks at the talisman)

Charly, how did you find this?


The little boy just turns to the door and then looks at him innocently.

look at him innocently

RAZZ

(smiling)(CONT 'D)

I guess I'd better put it away next time.

time Charly. I appreciate it.

The boy walks to the door and exits.




INT. NORDIC VILLAGE. CHARLY'S HOUSE - MINUTES LATER


Charly enters his small house of sturdy dark wood, furniture and rustic Nordic decor in place, he walks down a hallway that leads to a staircase past a door frame that shows his parents asleep in a room made of sheep's wool, he walks past the room without making much noise, walking up the stairs without the need for stealth.


CHARLY'S ROOM


Charly enters his room and closes the door, next to his bed are scattered on the floor some small sticks with stones of various elements of the periodic table, without further ado he prepares to hang himself from a metal ring held by a thick strip of skin tied to the facade of the ceiling, standing on his head he remains in total calm, while he turns a little to the side by the inertia of gravity.

He hovers for seconds with the light winter blizzard as background noise.


The canes begin to VIBRATE on their own on the ground and eventually light up with different colours, they stand upright resting on the ground while pointing all of them towards the purple luminous hand of CHARLY, who stole a piece of the collected talisman.


The erect sticks are noticed in attraction towards CHARLY's hand while he by inertia moves slightly hanging upside down, not wanting to let go of the purple piece of talisman, the attraction makes him FALL to the ground, just before that opens a portal with blue luminous contour that expands just before the boy falls to the height of the sticks.

He goes through the portal where he notices the entrance to a void of luminous stars in outer space.


! BOOM, the portal closes, dropping the staffs into the now empty room, for a few moments there is only solitude in the room and the newly interrupted staffs in full supernatural action.




EXT. OUTER SPACE


CHARLY in free fall through bottomless outer space, remains asleep unaware of any event.


INT/EXT. OUTER SPACE. SPACE SPHERE - MOMENTS LATER


The space around him ADOPTS a balloon shape that appears to CHARLY falling endlessly into the texture of a balloon inked with black space void, stars and distant galaxies, eventually space looks normal again.


EXT. PLANET NIBIRU - EXOSPHERE


Little CHARLY is falling towards the planet Nibiru at great speed even if he is not conscious.





ATMOSPHERE


Upon reaching the atmosphere, an immense metallic tower of advanced technology can be seen in the distance, a tower which is surrounded by large branches of the same material, as if it were the trunk of a giant tree.


INT. PLANET NIBIRU. ALIEN TOWER - LATE AFTERNOON


Through an entrance at the highest point of the tower, CHARLY is falling at great speed, still asleep, while in his hand the purple crystal carries him on his way inside.




PHOTOMATERIALISM CHAMBER


Inside, an immeasurable spherical artefact with convoluted metallic ramifications illuminated with circles of white lights, converging in the shape of a sphere and with an exterior resembling the gasifications of a purple sun, around it are rising groups of fragments of mirrors and joint bubbles of a material that seems to be melted metal, on reaching here its fall is LOSING SPEED until it ends up being suspended downwards.


After such a turbulent and prolonged event, Charly awakens with an AHHH! of fearful amazement, more than amazed and at the same time confused by what he sees, as he falls he manages to hold on to the alien technological facade of the strange and immense chamber.


Between ACCELERATED AND FORCED BREATHES, he notices that he loses the crystal, insisting on not letting go, for fear of also being attracted to the huge artefact, he begins to HIT IT DESPERATELY against the surface near him before the attraction can increase, until he manages to break it into two pieces.




One half of the fragment shoots towards the artifact, it reacts erratically and unsteadily, the metal and crystals around it solidify and fall in countless rocks and diamonds to the ground, while the artifact turns into a comet of purple light shooting up into the sky.


Meanwhile Charly remained confused with a forced facial expression, wishing he could survive such a situation, he prepares to do what he did before, close his eyes and concentrate with the crystal in hand, after a few seconds hanging at a great height, the crystal starts to light up, as he lets go of it he drops the crystal impacting on the ground which opens a portal straight to his room, CHARLY falls into the portal which instantly slams shut.


*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***




The artifact turns into a comet of purple light and shoots into the sky.


Meanwhile Charly remained confused with a forced facial expression, wishing he could survive such a situation, he prepares to do what he did before, close his eyes and concentrate with the crystal in hand, after a few seconds hanging at a great height, the crystal begins to light up, as he releases it he drops the crystal and it hits the ground opening a portal directly to his room, CHARLY falls into the portal which instantly slams shut.


INT. NORDIC VILLAGE. CHARLY'S ROOM - NIGHT


In CHARLY's empty room the canes still on the floor instantly jump a few inches off the ground being hit by a rapidly opening portal that draws their material tips, instantly CHARLY crosses the portal LANDING after twenty centimetres of the wooden floor. The little boy after a long sigh of relief and rest remains a few seconds on the floor next to the sticks.


After his rest he gets up and prepares to put the canes away in a secret compartment under the floor of his bed, still with the unequalled expression of surprise on his face and astonishing curiosity he slowly makes his way to take shelter in his bed to try to sleep, although rather than remain staring at the ceiling with a fearful look, meanwhile also doubtful CHARLY breathes a sigh of relief with his eyes closed at being back in his room, and without being in possession of that crystal that led him on such an unexpected journey. CHARLY after seconds becomes accustomed again to the sound of the winter blizzard outside and slowly drifts off to sleep.


While in the tranquillity of his room the still wind continues to wheeze.


EXT. NEW YORK. TIMES SQUARE - TOMORROW (2094)


New York's Times Square being bustling on an ordinary morning, taxis and cars plying the great avenues as usual, both land and flying, plus the advertisements of the big ones as part of the metropolitan ambience.

The noise of the big city is noticeable. By then the New York infrastructure screens are more numerous than some thirty years in the past.

YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O)

As the years passed and until then in his coming of age, young CHARLY continued the course of his life as if nothing had happened.


WALL STREET - CONTINUOUS


In Wall Street the qualities of futuristic city and mobility are also notable.


YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O) (CONT'N)

Another way of saying that she told no one during her childhood and brief part of her adolescence about what happened that night in the room in her home village, a historic village abounding with magical mystical knowledge.




CENTRAL PARK


Central Park seen from above, which retains its natural qualities except for its surroundings with new buildings and others of super-amplified height, many of them also with facades.


YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O)

By then the mystic Charly had no doubt thought of it as a dream that a child has when sleeping, perhaps a fantastic nightmare or a creative idea to exercise artistically.


BROOLKYN. 38 WHASHINGTON STREET


Famous street in the borough of Brooklyn, still with its classic orange brick flats and views of the Manhattan Bridge from the street itself.



YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O) (CONT'D)

In his thirties, Charly was already a well-known graphic designer in New York's prestigious modern art galleries, living in a flat in the Brooklyn borough, specifically 38 Washington Street.


YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O)

A work that gained fame is that of a boy hanging high inside an alien chamber, and inside a huge purple comet in full take-off, for which talent paid off.


INT/EXT. CHARLY'S FLAT. OFFICE. WINDOW FROM OUTSIDE - MORNING


From a window of Charly's flat, looking at his desk, without the distractions of outside noise, working with the window closed, he finds himself talking on the phone with his close friend ALFIE STATESMAN, a 32 year old British man, Charly's business partner.


CHARLY

(on speaker phone)

Interesting how you look at business Alfie.


ALFIE (ON PHONE)

(in a relaxed and enthusiastic tone)

I think our friendship is worth it.


YOUNG NARRATOR (V.O) (CONT'D)

For Charly the buts, before and after for everything that has to do with his work, have for a long time been purely artistic... and have formed his very particular artistic-mystical style.



As he listens, Charly picks up one of his old ink pens next to him...






INT.CHARLY'S FLAT. OFFICE. CHARLY'S DESK


Charly is silent for three seconds as he continues to draw.



CHARLY

(on speakerphone, with a smile as he draws)

Unbelievable... but true, I'm beginning to understand your sense of humour.

ALFIE (ON PHONE)

(in a cheerful tone)

It's not even the British who form your sense of humour.


CHARLY

(interrupts, jokingly)

Because you think I'm making art Alfie.


ALFIE (OVER THE PHONE) (CONT'D)

(amidst slight sigh)

You're very observant Charly, not just a good artist.

CHARLY

(staring at the drawing he's working on)

Since I'm portraying a distant memory of my childhood, I hope I'm not repeating patterns of other artists, as a draftsman I don't usually have fears beyond not revealing the location of my home village.



ALFIE (ON THE PHONE)

(Off Alfie...anxious to make another little joke)

Ammm.... Very like you you know, but true, it seems to me you commented something like that on the occasion you came out of your burrow one weekend and we went with my friends, as one of them was dying to know.

CHARLY'S PRIVATE TEMPLE - CONTIGUOUS


The sound seeps further as he switches to the Caprice No 1 sonata, Charly experiences a headache that causes him to suddenly and erratically lean towards the floor, causing him to inadvertently drop both talismans, between groans he begins to levitate in the room with his eyes closed, as if he were in a space cabin in zero gravity.


CHARLY'S MIND - CONTINUOUS (SERIES OF SHOTS)


A. Charly with closed eyes receives internally a bombardment of symbols, concepts and maps never before seen by him.


B. He sees his own body in the black void with a slight purple glow while experiencing abnormal deformations in his bones and skin as if they were made of sand, although not painful, they do keep him with a terrified facial expression.


C. Experiences falling into a cold void with no sensation of being in his body.


D. Within seconds he feels himself being pulled by an immense force that overcomes him.


INT. CHARLY'S FLAT, CHARLY'S PRIVATE TEMPLE


Charly wakes up experiencing a twitch in his eyes bringing his hands to his face, by then it was morning, remembering that he must be on time for the exhibition he gets up and runs out of the room.


EXT. 38 WASHINGTON STREET - MORNING

As he leaves his building, Charly looks around with a deeply lost look on his face.


He walks down the street alone looking straight ahead in complete facial neutrality.


Off Charly-his mind elsewhere


The great sorcerer Charly seems to be distracted no matter which of the people he passes by greets him as usual, as if his secret of mystical practices has been revealed, which it never was. Unexpectedly his countenance changes, his eyes become awake, he sits down on a bench to think, after seconds of staring at the ground he just stares blankly.


Suddenly the same Italian as every morning passes by selling Italian gelato, who Charly didn't really pay attention to unless his craving prompted him to buy Italian pastries.


Off Charly-remembers that in his visions was a very common memory due to the interruption of that ritual, a gelato cart.


Just as the gelato man passes by, Charly talks to a taxi to go to the airport.

(re: to himself)

What's the matter with me?


Charly experiences a dizzy spell and falls unconscious in the middle of the street.





CUT TO:


INT. NICCOLO PAGANINI'S HOUSE - NIGHT (1814)


The young violinist Niccolo Paganini (22), practises in his room the sheet music that his father leaves him as usual.


Suddenly something distracts him and he looks up at the sky through his window, a purple comet is flying past.


NICCOLO

(to his kitten, looking at the window)

OK? Wow, I wonder if anyone else sees it?

CAT

Miiaauuuu


Niccolo goes through the window frame and closes it after leaving, walking across the rooftops to get a better view.


He passes a few houses, climbs the ladder to a higher roof and stares at the comet in awe.


Without saying anything, or leaving any notes in his room, Niccolo sets out to follow the comet in the distance.


He takes a sheet of music from his pocket and with a pen writes on the back: "I don't know if the earth is flat, but I want to find out, for the first time in my life I am free of the routine imposed by my father".


He leaves the roof for a few minutes and returns with the glue he took from home to leave the note in the same place he started from. The young Niccolo stares at the sky with eyes of illusion and disappears from the place.


Now there is only an empty roof, and a note stuck on the outside wall of a chimney.



CUT A:



EXT. FOREST/CAMPOSAURO, ITALY - TOMORROW (PRESENT)


Somewhere in the forest surrounding Italy's Mount Camposauro, Charly had embarked on a very long journey since his departure from New York airport, having accumulated his weeks' worth of field notes as is evident as he walks through the forest flipping through the notebook.


Charly opens a blank page for notes.


CHARLY

(re: to himself reads quietly)


I'm sure Paganini's last residence is not what is recorded for the public to know, the residence I witnessed in that vision was in the middle of a forest.


Charly turns the page.





CHARLY

A mountain that could be seen in the distance, more than any mountain a piece of a mountain range, its features point to Camposauro of Italy, it seems I'm finally about to arrive at the place.


CUT TO:


EXT. PAGANINI'S FORMER MANSION - MORE LATER


Following the clues from the memory of his only visual reference drawn by him more than a month ago, he manages to find Paganini's last residence.


At that moment a strong wind begins to blow, followed by an earthquake that lasts several seconds.


After seconds of calm and Charly in complete suspense he sees in front of him that a book is shot out of the window collapsing what is left of the house, the book is so fast that it hits Charly knocking him to the ground with force leaving him unconscious.



EXT. EX PAGANINI'S MANSION - CONTINUOUS (SERIES OF SHOTS)


A. Charly suddenly experiences a tingling sensation running down his throat causing him to bring his hand to his throat.


B. Suddenly the book opens on its own


C. A very strong blizzard begins to blow, bringing an aggressive storm of static energy.


D. Charly looks up instinctively with a terrified look on his face and his skin crawling as he receives electric shocks from the static.


E. Charly turns to look at the pages of the book fluttering in his hands in the wind, now with symbols and maps.


F. In desperation and between groans of pain from the stings, Charly looks in the index of the book for some salvation from the aggressive storm brewing in the distance.


G. In the index the author says: "Tree=>Roots=>Water=>Storm>Ocean<= (Storm Escape)...p. 110.


H. Charly skims quickly to the indicated page and begins to read hurriedly.


I. Charly approaches a tree, and as the instructions say, runs her fingers over the strange symbol, conjuring the incantation.


J. When he conjures the incantation by stroking the pattern of the symbol Charly sinks into the mud beside the tree.


INT. ROOTS OF THE TREE - CONTINUED


Charly sinks steadily through the soft mud, is sucked into a root.


EXT. PACIFIC OCEAN. LAND'S EDGE - CONTIGUOUS - LATE


Within seconds Charly is DRAGED by a giant wave part of the ocean where he now stands, all around him the gigantically huge waves DRAG him by current.


Suddenly a high-pitched voice is heard in the distance.

SHARP VOICE

Fluxyyyyyyy, Fluxyyyyyyyyyyy!



CHARLY

Whatyyy, helpyyy! Where are you?


SHARP VOICE


Fluuuxyyyyyyyyyyyy¡


In the distance you see a little dwarf made of white clouds sailing a small galley with a little wooden house on the deck.


Off Charly-completely amazed


Charly stares in amazement at the galley as it drifts on the water.



From a distance he can see how the sailing spectre moulds something in his hands and throws it with force in the form of a projectile of icy vapour that comes rushing towards Charly, its size is enormous and it falls on him.


Charly is transported through the matter.


INT/EXT GALLEY. DECK - EVENING


In front of the navigator a steam explosion is generated revealing Charly just transported to the scene, sitting with an exhausted look on his face.


CHARLY

Who are you?


SAILOR

Fluxxy !


CHARLY

So... Your name is Fluxxy?

They are silent for exactly three seconds, and he nods several times.


NAVIGATOR

! Fluxyyyyyyyy !


CHARLY

Your voice is very funny, Fluxxy.


Fluxxy makes an annoyed face


Fluxxy

! Fluxxy !


CHARLY

! Don't worry, I wasn't serious!


Fluxxy's face changes without further ado.

FLUXXY

Hahahahaha, Fluxxy!

CHARLY

Ok...you make jokes too, you're a fool.


FLUXXY

Fluxxy fluxxy boss box

Floats towards him, grabs his hand and pulls him in a hurry towards the little cabin.


INT. FLUXXY'S LITTLE CABIN - CONTINUED


When he opens the door, Charly's eyes are filled with nothing but astonishment. There sits Niccolo Paganini (22), whose face he had seen in a museum in Florence during the course of his search.


NICCOLO

I see that it doesn't take much to say...you must already know who I am.


Charly takes a few seconds to respond with his gaze between lost and focused on young Niccolo.


CHARLY

I can tell you do...but out of respect for not bombarding you with questions.


NICCOLO

I understand what you're going through, but it will take time for you to come to terms with what you've been going through, and what's happening to you now...I'll not only give you a clue, but an answer.


Niccolo stands up, raising his arms as if he's about to announce land discovered in the middle of the sea.






NICCOLO

! Our planet is not as the maps have always painted it...it is one with the cosmos!



CUT TO:


FADE TO BLACK:



TO BE CONTINUED...

























13. April 2022 05:51 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Fortsetzung folgt… Neues Kapitel Every week.

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~