M
MARQUEZ EDWARD ROSS


The return of the Kingdom of HEAVEN written in detail according to the celestial and the word itself.


Kurzgeschichten Alles öffentlich.
Kurzgeschichte
1
816 ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Galactic energy in travel through existence in existence

The seasons and heavenly bodies that are beyond the dividing waters have arrived. The throne of Hamal has rested near Saturn's rings. Orion's seven daughters await the weening bull into her rightful seat in the heavens. The Passing of the moon afar brung forth a greater light. First day first born of Hamal and Mother Earth. They inhabit the earth as great minds. Hamal being first born of creation water and the great fish. Mother Earth the Virgo constellation representing the celestial completion that our earth is surrounded by Queen to Hamal in embodiment through self and offspring. The age has came, the heavens have brought forth the Earth's first born. The Earth has aligned with the heavenly hosts and our light now travels and reaches the heavens. The heavenly ministers can now see our kingdom and the travelers have came. The bull will be lead into faith of existence of life beyond our own. Faith of mythical and magical creation being the eighth of the seven pleiadian sisters, Hamal being their King as the alignment brung forth the return of the beginning. The 7 waters and the earth and her seas will join and the travelers will travel. The conscious of the hearts will be awakened.


- Written By Marquez Ross


https://youtu.be/cOY6JdDjr8kGREAT MESSAGE


16. Januar 2022 22:01 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Verwandte Stories