shakirka-mitchell1640975689 Shakirka Mitchell

Morals, messes up everything for us women. Why can't we be sexy? This short story is something sexy.


Kurzgeschichten Nur für über 21-Jährige (Erwachsene).

#]
Kurzgeschichte
0
1.4k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Kill Morals!!

Just do it. I keep telling myself, but I don't do it. Why? Because I know that it's not my mind, shit not even my heart telling me to do it. It's my vajayjay; yes I said it my vajayjay. My eyes is on this tall, skinny just like how I love it, chocolate man. How the hell and why the hell does my vajayjay have to lose this battle? "You're very beautiful. I'm enjoying the night," Marvin said smiling showing his perfect white teeth. I stared into his eyes, and while two of my body parts is debating with the other I said, "me too, daddy." Hoping he didn't hear what I called him, " would you take a shot with me?" I know what you're thinking. Sandra do you really want to drink alcohol when you're trying not to let your head down there win? Yes, every woman has a head too. The clitoris is our head. Shit, why not just blame it on the alcohol? " What type of shot? You know what it doesn't matter. I'm down." I looked at the bartender's direction trying to get her attention to come over to my side at the bar. When she finally looked in my direction she walked over to me and I said, "can I have two buttery nipple shots?" She nodded, "do you have a tab open?" Yeah it's under Green," Marvin said in his deep projected voice. As she went away to go make the shots, "what do you think about a woman who has sex with a man on the first date?" Yes ladies, I'm considering to let my vajayjay win. I really think I don't have a choice. Listening to him talk while my ocean is having a tidal wave, " I don't look at the woman different. We are all grown. Our bodies want what they want. Who are we to deny them what they want all the time?" Wanting to get on top of his lap right now and take off his nice fitted jeans and unbutton his button down shirt; the bartender saved him. She put down the shots in front of us, " Would you guys like anything else?" Me wanting to slap her and thank her for snapping me back into reality and not committing a crime. "No we are good for now." She walked away. We both grabbed the shots and I made the toast. "To fuck morals," we both started laughing, tapped the drinks, tapped the table, and took it all back. "Whew. I love the taste of butterscotch." "Yeah you like those sweet drinks," he said. "They'll definitely catch up with you. Would you like another drink?"I thought about it. Why not? I don't feel like questioning myself anymore this evening. Mixing alcohol is something you should never do. " Excuse me, can I have a gummy bear shot? Do you want one?" He shooked his head no, giving a seductive look. "Just one, please."

***

I follow him in my car, and I'm excited. The only thing I can think of and hope for that he is totally packing down there. What seemed like a 100 miles, which in reality it was 10 miles, we arrived at his place. He parked his car in his drive way and I did as well. Beautiful house on the outside, I'm curious to see if he's a tidy bachelor. "Wasn't too far right?" I shooked my head no, and we go in. Hallelujah it's in nice shape. Clean, smells good, homey. " Do you want anything to drink? I have tequila, Hennessy and hypnotic?" " Yes, I'll take tequila and orange juice?" "Perfect, I have orange juice. Follow me in the kitchen." I do what he says, and followed him in his beautiful kitchen. Marble countertops, island with high chairs to go along with it, I sit down. " I'm glad you decided to come over. I know you've been drinking. So, would you like to spend a night? You can sleep in the bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." He said after he poured and mixed my drink. "Sure. That sounds like a plan." He took me upstairs, handed me some basketball shorts, and a big t-shirt. I tooked off my clothes in front of him. He turned his back, out of respect. "No. I want you to look." He turned back around with no hesitation. I slowly take off my clothes. I reveal my lace panties matching bra set taking it off. I walk over to him, nude, my pussy, ready for whatever he got to give. Yes, I went from vajayjay to pussy because it's nasty time. " Do you have a condom?" "Yeah," he went to his night stand and pulled out like 10 condoms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started kissing him. He put his tongue on my tongue. Giving me the best kiss of my life. While we're extending our foreplay, I unbuckle his pants. Taking my tongue out of his mouth, and looking down I pull his boxers down. Yes, he has a huge dick, and shaven matching my Brazilian wax pussy. " You have a big dick," before he can say anything, I got on my knees. It looked so good I spit on it licked it all around, and shoved it in my mouth. It felt so good in my mouth. Smooth, and rock hard circumcised dick. I deep throat, leaving out two inches that couldn't go all the way in. His dick has to be at least 9 inches long, especially if I couldn't get it all in my mouth. He starts moaning, "Damn Sandra," he sounded breathless. Hearing him moaning and saying my name turns me on even more. I grab his ass and start rocking his body back and forth so he can fuck my throat. My pussy, getting jealous, starts popping. I took his huge dick out my mouth, " fuck me daddy." Understanding the assignment he lifted me up off my knees and turned me around and with dominance bent me over on the bed. " Put your knees on the edge of the bed." Doing as he says I bend over and stick my ass in the air and my breast on the bed; showing a sexy arch. I don't know why, but my heart starts racing fast from excitement and nervousness. I just hope that he knows how to handle what God gave him. I feel the tip of his dick trying to get in my tight wet pussy. Giving him a moan that tells him it hurts but it feels so damn good, he kept going. When he was finally able to get in just enough he start to slowly stroke it. "Mmm... Shit daddy." My pussy start farting and before I knew it I squirted on his dick. "Yeah, baby you like that," he said starting to go faster. " Hell yeah." I can tell he's about to come as he goes faster and his moaning comes more consistent. "Oh shit." His strokes stop and he pulls out. I fall on the bed and he follows after me. Out of breath and panting he says, " You got that fire baby." Me feeling awesome because he just said I have the best pussy in the world, "you got the best pipe ever daddy." He smiled. I stood up and got underneath his covers. "Come under the covers with me daddy." He did as he was told and start kissing me. Round 2 here we go.

***

It's been a month now since that amazing night. Marvin and I have gotten close but not relationship close. We still talk occasionally and hold on wait. Feeling queasy to my stomach I ran to the bathroom in my bedroom. I made it to the toilet and barf. Blah. "It had to be something I ate," I said to myself. I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and laid down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and went straight to the menstrual tracker app on my phone. My heart drops when I saw that I'm a week late. I sat up, threw on sweatpants, grabbed my car keys, and took off to the pharmacy store.

***

Waiting for the results, while sitting on the edge of the bed, I start to get nervous. Ding. My phone timer went off and I quickly grabbed the test. Seeing the word positive made my shoulders dropped. "Fuck Marvin." Thinking back to that night I remember he didn't put the condoms on. I have to do something that I don't want to do. Call him. "What's up baby girl?" "Marvin we have a problem. I'm just going to get straight to it. I'm pregnant. You didn't put on a fucking condom." He's quiet. "Marvin? You there?" "Damn, I'm sorry baby. You're keeping it right? I don't have any kids yet." I can see a future with him, but I'm only 24. Having a baby was not part of the fuck morals night. Coming to my conclusion, "yes I'm keeping the baby." As we talk on the phone about deeper things, the one thing that kept playing in my head was, fuck morals.

9. Januar 2022 00:09 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~