1
1.9k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

In the beginning

In the beginning the uncertainty ruled the day and confusion ruled the night the start of this story takes place shortly after all mankind is asked to leave the planet of Earth for a period of 25 years and no less !!!To let her heal to let the wounds of our mother heal so she can restore her vitality!!!which was agreed upon by every human except for the select handful that remain hereon Earthq to maintain such things as nuclear devices power plants and live water well taps to help restore the planet without damaging her any further these are people which carry the professional name ofq agricultural expertise geothermal experts climate experts scientists doctors medical professionals as well as engineers only the top and most qualified could stay and there numbers be less than 555 on the planet at one time!!! No human being was allowed to take their animals with them while hovering above the Earth for the next 25 years!!!Now with the human population down below 600 a new race is starting to emerge from the animal planet and the new animal kingdom!!! One that was never foreseen by human beings to be a problem!!! Little did we know that the Dogs our very own domesticated animals would take over and start to become the new dominant intelligent race on a humanistic level!!! It doesn't stop there the dolphins the sharks and whales now run the ocean but are speaking English talking human some of them have started to come on to land!!!This was definitely not part of the plan I will write you again when it is safe but now is not the time!!!

22. Dezember 2021 08:32 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel 22 yrs pass

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 4 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!