12
24.4k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 15 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Cherish your yesterday's

  • "Last night I saw you in my dreams...

Now I can't wait..to go to sleep...."(Kanye west)

This is a story of a man living two lives. When he is awake, he's a dedicated family man, A father of two children and married to a loving wife of 5 years.

When he falls asleep, He's with the most beautiful woman in the world.(well, in his mind).


Someone once told me ,"Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays".

"Cherish your yesterday....."


It's been 10 years since I lost the love of my life to a car accident. She was on her way to work when a cab clipped the back of her car sending it rolling down the highway. Although the airbags went off, it didn't stop them from breaking her ribs causing her to drown in her own blood. By the time e.m.s got to the crash site it was too late. She was gone.My world stopped and my mind and heart got the best of me.


My demons took over as I kept in solitude for 3 years. Nothing and no one mattered as I drove myself into the darkness cutting off everyone who cared for me. Her love haunts me.

Our past and memories play over in my head like a movie in rewind. "Why would the gods do this to me"!, He asked and screamed while looking to the sky as if it would actually give him a reply.

As the seasons turn he found himself lost in memories and stuck in time hoping to hear her voice and feel her touch once more and for the first time in his life; suicide is an option. If only it would bring her once more.

The toughest battles are between your mind and your heart; when your soul mourns or yearns for something or someone your mind can't process. Its always a life lesson you have to pass through in order to get over the grief.


16. Januar 2022 00:22 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
7
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Cherish your yesterdays... "Hope"

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 8 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!