barbara-churgovich1636334228 Barbara Churgovich

Short story on revenge and what happens when it back fires.


Kurzgeschichten Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#]
Kurzgeschichte
0
1.2k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Monster Of Brook Park

Barbara looked at the cursed knife in her hands that she held up to her chest and felt sad and lonely.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her chilly surroundings. She had always loved the city of Brook Park Ohio with its beautiful parks and surrounding lakes. It was a place that had turned into a nightmare quickly.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of her brother Joe. Joe was a person that Barbara thought was a monster.

Joey walked over to his sister Barbara and brutal attacked her in a manner that was inappropriate and sexual. Barbara never felt so scared in her life. When her brother was done insulting her he had walked away like nothing had happened, and Barbara stood there in the storm and screamed.

But not even Barbara’s brother who had totally disrespected her and raped her was prepared for what Barbara had in store for him today.

The storm was brewing and so was the rampage in Barbara’s eyes, she knew she had to do something about her brother Joe.

As Joey stepped outside into the storm and Barbara came closer, he could see the look on her face of something that you would see in a horror movie. Barbara was in rage and ready to snap.

"I am here because I want Revenge," Barbara bellowed, in a loud tone. She slammed her fist against Joey's chest, with the force of a hammer. "I frigging hate you, Joey. "

Joey looked back, even more fearful, that his sister was going to strike him again in the chest. "Barbara, I am sorry," he replied.

Barbara looked at Joey and pulled out a knife and threaten him with it stating to never touch her or come near her again, if he did she would use the knife on him.

Suddenly, Barbara lunged forward and tried to stab Joey in the chest. Quickly, Joey grabbed the knife and brought it down on Barbara's arm with a great force that Barbara began to bleed.

Barbara's bloody arm began to shake. She looked worried, her arm hanging there like raw meat, hanging off a turkey bone.

Then Barbara let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Barbara was dead as she bled to death.

As for her brother Joey, he had disappeared into the storm and was never seen again. Some say that the ghost of his sister he had murdered had something to do with his disappearance.

The End

29. November 2021 00:44 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~