azel_rae Azel Brimmer

This is something about my uncle and what I remember best as possibly.


Kurzgeschichten Alles öffentlich.
Kurzgeschichte
0
1.3k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

About my Uncle

This starts out about my uncle then goes to being about me.


My uncle don was my only biological uncle,all my other uncles are either married into this family or related cause their step-family.My uncle Don was my mom’s brother i haven't seen him since i was seven years old.He decided to open his door to his truck well going down the road and he ended up falling or jumping out and died.He has one son named Lukus Pider, Lukus has been starting to behave but misbehaves at some points.Lukus is about three years younger than me if i am correct,Lukus has a little sister that is only half blood to him sadly sense my uncle died he only has one kid.My life got horrible when uncle Don died i got more bullies, the bullying got worse than ever, and it still continues to this day.

I asked Mr.Baird if he knew my mom and he asked me her name when i said her name is Skylynn Pider he said “oh thats your mom well then i do know her” later in the middle of class i asked if he knew any of my moms siblings he said he had my uncle Don as a student and toward the very end of class i told him that my uncle Don had died when i was seven.I miss you uncle Don...and need you here with me and Lukus needs you the most…I need to tell you my dreams but you're gone so my dreams have to stay with me and not you.

When can i see you again...i need you more than anything in the world,i can't go on living without you here with me.I want you to watch me grow up and have a family and all that but you can't ‘cause your dead and ain't coming back for us.I can somewhat remember what his voice sounds like and what he looks like.The more i think of him the more i cry,the more i want him to be here the more i cry,the more i have anything to do with sports i cry “Why?” you may ask cause my uncle gave me confidence for myself,he was alive when i played baseball...but he died a while after that.So i don’t like playing sports anymore,i won’t join anything that involves sports.My uncle was a lovely person,he probably still is but i wouldn't know cause, well you already know why i wouldn’t know.

I think if he was here i would be able to be happy and not depressed.But since he isn't here i am so fudging depressed it isn't funny.One of the girls in my grade says i”m dramatic to her cause i ask if i can die it is not dramatic it is 100% real. I wish people understood me,but no one ever will.Hopefully uncle is happy, i don’t want him to be upset, i mainly hope he has someone he can hangout with wherever he went, hopefully it was Heaven and not Hell.I miss him so god dang much.I’m starting to think that i’m a mistake and worthless i never want to tell my boyfriend cause he would be upset that i call myself worthless and a mistake…

When will I die?I need my uncle more than I need my mom!My mom doesn’t even notice me! But at least my uncle noticed me when he was alive.I just wish my life wasn't hell,at least I have someone who has faith in me,right?Or does he not have faith in me anymore?Ugh i need to stop panicking!Of Course he still has faith in me.Why wouldn't he?Why are the questions I am asking depressing?Like there is not one bit of happiness in this story it's all depression.why depressing questions?Why a depressing life?How many other kids in my grade are depressed and not telling/showing it?I wonder when my life will change…

I'm gonna stop being depresso espresso, and be happy cause uncle doesn't want me to be broken, he wants me to be whole.So in order to be whole i need to stop being alone and feeling blue-hearted.But i will need the help of someone just like me.My boyfriends dad left when he was born so i guess it's kinda like me losing uncle and being depresso espresso.I mean we both are happy around each other cause we both look at each other and just smile the whole time were around each other.I said each other to much sorry.

I should say what I want to be when I grow up!Cause it might be amazing.I basically just wanna be an artist and fashion designer cause sense i was little i would always draw and i'm not so sure why i wanna be a fashion designer.But i know that i love drawing and making fashion designs.I am pretty happy right now so i hope my mood doesn't get destroyed.Now i am so happy i think i might explode but then again i hurt my lover yesterday,so i wont forgive myself.And i am pretty sure he wants me to forgive myself.When i remember saying that i'm a mistake it makes me cry cause it makes my boyfriend upset.So i will no longer ignore him during lunch i will leave my phone in my backpack.Today is Monday,April 26,2021 time 12:49pm and i am in Mr.Grimards class but we have a substitute.I wonder if school is a good place even tho i get bullied when i go to school,I listen to a lot of music and it is mostly depressing but at the same time it reminds me of myself and my past.

I guess things that remind me of my past are good for me but idk.Hopefully i get more friends in the future but i don't like to think about the future,so i wont talk about it.I will have hope for the future but i won’t think about what could happen in the future.I will be strong for my uncle and i will not give up when he wants me strong.I will be just as strong as him i will make sure that i don't care what others say about me i will be myself and i will be what i need to be.I hope to make him proud that I am happy. I hope for him to help me out when I am having troubles or at least to give me a sign.But i'm not gonna worry about that right now ima worry about finishing school today.

I found out yesterday that someone i am really good friends with likes me and i don't know how to tell her that i know she likes me.And to be sure i am going to ask my boyfriend later today.I mean i love her as a sister not so sure about loving her like she loves me...But i'm just gonna think about this for a while.I need to calm down it can't be too bad right?It should be fine if i stay calm,hopefully i can stay calm.Its April 30th friday and i can't figure out what she sees in me,but then again i also have my boyfriend who i can't figure out what he sees in me either, why do i have two people who love me?Why does my boyfriend not realize that I know she likes me-...?I would love her like she loves me but i already have a lover so i don't think i can love her.I wonder if i am bisexual cause i like girls and boys.But i dont really know,i guess i just have to figure it out on my own well i mean with the help of my boyfriend that is.

I for some odd reason love songs that are like romantic,depressing,heartbroken,and like fnaf songs so i think i am way to weird.I am listening to the song Careless and i love it now but i am a complete crazy person.My boyfriend calls me gorgeous angel when i wish it could be werewolf girl.I mean i love wolves and bunnies but werewolf girl sounds like a perfect nickname.And i have many questions to ask my boyfriend.But i hope he answers them truthfully and doesn't lie about it.I mean i love life now but i don't understand it,it's like everything changed over the years,i may get more friends but i also lose friends so i mean i don't know anymore my life is getting impossible to know by heart.

I love the girl who loves me but i also love my boyfriend so i am lost i don't know who i love anymore.Ugh i need to take a break from school for a while.Wait a minute i only have a couple more weeks til my birthday.I am listening to the song called "La la la" and i love this song more than anything.

I no longer love any of them and it is the twenty fourth of September 2021 and i found out im poly and possibly non-binary.I love two people who love me and one kinda said he might kill my ex which to be honest mades me happy.I dont know how to live a proper life it's always been crazy there is no normal in my family.We are all crazy, we could never be mentally ok.A boy has a crush on me and I dont know what to do but I kinda like him as well.

16. November 2021 16:32 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Azel Brimmer Hola me llamo Azel,.Me encantan los videojuegos, la música y el arte.Soy poliamorosa, de género fluido y bisexual, entonces ella/ellos/él pronombres. Fluida en ingles.

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~