junghwan-choi Junghwan choi

A female High School Student who is always bullied at her school until she thinks of committing suicide because of the hardship she feels, because of this she will meet a man who will save her and what can be a relationship with them As for Angel Theo, he doesn't want to tell Karina that god sent him to help her. DISCLAIMER: THIS NOVEL IS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON WEBNOVEL WITH ALMOST 20 CHAPTERS NOW.


Fantasy Dunkle Fantasie Alles öffentlich.

#MyAngelBoyfriend #inkspiredstory #Karina #Theo #DevilVillain
0
1.6k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Jeden Montag
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Suicide

I'm Karina I'm a high school student, I can say my daily life is difficult. Since I came to school, what words are being thrown at me, I am with the honors of our school, once I was helped of some students at our school, I still remember the words they said to me "you're really showy" "we don't care to the animals like you" "you should be expelled from this school" so I left that school, one night just stunned me and thinking about the things they did to me, but there is an event in my brain that I want to do, suicide I think that nothing will stop me so I have prepared the necessary things, "my life is meaningless now!!! " until someone stopped me and shouted "don't !! don't do that"


I said "who is this man?" and he suddenly said "are you crazy? do you know that what you do will hurt your parents ?!" and I said "I don't have a parent anymore" and suddenly his eyes widened and he said "that's why, we're the same" and later ....


Theo: I'm Theo

Karina: Uhhh I'm Karina

Theo: Don't repeat what you did before Karina: Thank you

Theo: You're Welcome

Karina: I hope we meet again

Theo: Why No, I want you to be my friend !! Karina: All right until next time!

1. November 2021 12:42 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Blooming Flowers

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!