C
Casandra Reyes


This chapter story is about a strange woman who was running from a witch trial and she was accused of being evil. And she goes through many scrutiny and rough obstacles to make it out of the town far away.


Fantasy Mittelalter Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#Medieval #darktimes #inspiration #burning #times
0
1.8k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Introduction

One night a young woman was running from her village to escape the trials. She ran into the dark forest and fell to the ground and looks back to see if no one chasing her. And that night the strange woman saw a shimmering light as walking closer the light grew distant.

A man came and kidnapped her from out of nowhere the maiden was knocked out cold. She woke up in the man's cottage on the other side of the forest she was Startled by his disgusting actions. She was lost and unfortunately raped. The poor maiden was scared and all thought about is to run far far away from the land for safety. And the woman knows that its no good to turn back she has to keep moving forward. There's no other way but to find shelter and protection so the woman casted a spell in the dark shadows. This woman summon her spirit guide to help her through this journey and she went through the woods then found a river in which started to build shelter and some sigils for protection from trespassers. The strange woman was called Lee.

15. September 2021 03:30 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~