M
Ms. Manifest


We create the lives we imagine. Change the image in your mind and you will change your life. This is as true as any other universal law and equally as certain. Everything you can imagine you can have if you are aligned with the corresponding frequency of the things you desire. You must be able to adjust your beliefs, tune your thoughts and amplify your feeling towards the wish fulfilled. The second you are able to make these adjustment your entire life changes. It is at this moment you are no longer condemned by the law. You may create with grace.


#8 in Spirituelles Alles öffentlich.

#Lawofattraction #manifest #inkspiredstory #manifestations #loa #scripting #motivation #motivational #inspire #inspired #inspiration #inspirational #thoughts #power #create #creative
20
12.2k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

My Introduction To The Law of Attraction

My introduction to the law of attraction came many years ago. I stumbled upon the law accidentally, and I became completely enthralled by the idea that I had the power to achieve what Napoleon Hill referred to as my "burning desire." It was through Hill's book 'Think and Grow Rich' that I would come to discover the power that exists in a 'thought'. Over the next twelve years, I would go on to read widely on the subject and study these laws in great depth. I saw the law working in my life positively and I became aware of how it had been working negatively. Coming into this 'knowledge of good and evil', and of negative and positive thought vibration was unbelievably exciting and troubling. I understood for the first time that I was responsible for the way I experienced the world. Moreover, the world would always offer the experiences that were aligned with my thinking.

Over the years the law has worked for me according to my 'measure of faith'. It was done onto me as I believed. I learned that it was not enough to have a thought, you must believe in that thought, or better still you must 'believe the thought in'. Believing was easy for me when the thought was corrosive, destructive, or disparaging. Believing became incredibly difficult when the thoughts were positive, constructive, and uplifting. Many of us have been conditioned to think, speak, reason, and live in a world where we believe the "worst first". I was no different.

I quickly learned the world we experienced is the sum of all our thoughts, feelings, and imaginal acts up to this point. If we were to study our lives and string together the millions of thoughts that we have had over days, months, and years we would see with acute clarity the thought patterns that created the lives we now live. The law of attraction is not suspended by our ignorance, as 'ignorance of the law is no excuse'. The law will still apply for 'as a man thinketh in his heart so is he'.

After struggling for years to apply the law towards my highest good, I decided to bring clarity to my manifestation through scripting. Scripting is the process of writing down your desire from the point of it being already done. Fearful that someone might come across my writings, I was reluctant to put this to practice. After years of haphazard application of the law, I became intentional about scripting. It was this technique that changed the course of my life forever. It allowed me to bring my thoughts from the intangible into the tangible form. The process of writing down my desires gave me the clarity that I needed for effective visualization which ended up changing my life.


10. August 2021 19:22 2 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
6
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel The Power of Desire

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Mervin Spidle Mervin Spidle
well put, i found many ways that helps your list of desires in your voice recording on loop before sleep is good, a smell and emotions and visual can help get your list. one thing to do to help your subconscious believe is don't try to push away the bad thoughts and accept that the worse can happen equaly and just focus on what you want only instead of pushing away the bad, pull your dreams to you. i can't explain as good as you if you know what i mean if not i will explain better ok but most people put the bad on the left and the good on the right and as they try to pull the good to them they push away the bad. pull and push at the same time is not good.
March 13, 2022, 00:41

  • M M Ms. Manifest
    @Mervin you explained it perfectly and your “pushing and pulling” analogy was spot on. I find that in both instances, “ pushing” and “pulling” , there is an inherent resistance, as both act of pushing or pulling requires some force. By force is one way to get things done in the world, but in flow is another. I choose flow. March 14, 2022, 05:37
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 9 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!