khosana Sipho Hosia

I wrote this book to better understand the experience of my life, My only hope for this book is that before you form an opinion, you do me the favor of reading my story in my own words. My book is available in all digital platforms /it hurts because it mattered.


Lebensgeschichten Alles öffentlich. © No copyright

#it
5
3.3k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Chapter 1

Rejection hurts because it creates wound that hurts our feelings, our emotions become painful. According to the author rejection is an act of pushing someone away, is an act of refusing to accept when one is good enough of what their doing.


it was friday 2021 when Sipho was rejected from his dream job of being a biggest radio presenter in his village. Being rejected it can be so depressing emotionally and can't even withdraw how many times he had being rejected, being rejected can be so depressing because when he got rejected he started to disbelieve his own abilities. he was rejected, he was rejected from he's dream job. It was hard and strained for him to carry a pain of being rejected than it get to a position where he have his own negative perspective because of rejections and he asked myself that “maybe his not good enough? Why always people disapprove, condemned his vision, actions and skills!!!

And the most painful paths of being rejected is that he had to doubt his abilities and his visions because of people who don't believe in him, the pain of being rejected changed him and it makes him to believe less in him self, he started to realise that sometimes his expectations hurting him , but he realised that a clear rejection is better than unpromising, in his past rejections he realised that he was pushed to something good, something better.

His favourite rejection he ever got was someone who is most popular celebrity from a community radio station, who use to inspire a lot of young people like him, “he got rejected from the very same person whom they use to get inspired to work hard so that he can become a better radio personality, sipho didn't get accepted on that community radio station, it was devastated and he went home rejected and get confused, he got very angry with him self, he felt like his life was over, he cried, he blamed himself, he blamed his own abilities, but he managed to use that rejection as a therapy because it never means that he can't make it but it means he can't make it with them. he never let rejection to get best of him because he knew that the best is yet to come


14. August 2021 19:54 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Fortsetzung folgt… Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage.

Über den Autor

Sipho Hosia Sipho skhosana is a radio presenter, motivational speaker, inspirestional, facilitater, director, entrepreneur and author

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~