K
Khushi Gupta


In this book I write about women Identity in the world There are many women who are very successful in her life but there are many people who think that women can't do anything in her life but this is really wrong thought about women.who is real confidence in her life in every part.she finally know what she have to do in her life. Her inspiration in her life is her dad. Her dad is really hardworking. He give all things to his daughter. There are many person who saw that they always help us but truly some of them help us who are our family member. They want justice for women. She asks to all people that what is the identity of women in all life but all people say that women have no identity she is always dependent on other when she is small she is dependent on father, when she is young then she is dependent on Husband and when she is old then dependent on son. Women is not a game many people think women is a game this is totally wrong. I want to say that all women have many dreams and I believe that all can show that she is good in everything..she want to show the world that women can do anything in her life. Her name is khushi Gupta she is really good in conversation with other.she is good in drawing. She also like to write book. She work hard to help other.she want to become IAS officer in her life because she wants to help poor people. First of all she wants to become astronomer but she then realized P W that this is not good career for her and she trying to search career and finally she know her answer that she want to become IAS and she also know that this is not easy because she have to attempt upse wand upse is really hard exam in the world. But she also know if she dream it she also do it and she always say to herself I can do anything if I want. Her father always help her to motivate in every situation where she want someone help. the world women is the part of human race she can do anything this is really helpful for losers who want to do something great.she show that if people gave chance to women to become great she always success in her life. I proud to say that this girl is really very successful and I want that I also do that work that no one can dream to do. She is an DM of District of Bihar. She is the inspiration of very girl.I really. she want to fight with anyone if anyone is against women dream. Women lose their identity as soon as they get married.


Spirituelles Alles öffentlich. © No

#32819 #women #identity-if-women #Best-story
0
2.5k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Identity of women


In this book I write about women Identity in the world

There are many women who are very successful in her life but there are many people who think that women can't do anything in her life but this is really wrong thought about women.I am from India. I am really greatfull to publish this book. I am 15 years old and I want to show that nothing is hard if you believe In yourself . Life is a journey where we have to be confident about our future in this book I wrote about women Identity in the world many people thought that women is weak but this is really wrong .I am sorry if here any grammatical mistake I am little girl .Student and all person can read this book this is really good for all because I tell many things related to women and who want to become very successful in her life. Please read this book and I am very happy to write this book. In this book I write about women Identity in the world.There are many women who are very successful in her life but there are many people who think that women can't do anything in her life but this is really wrong thought about women.I don't know so much English so please I kindly request you that please Sorry for some mistake in this story . I want to say in this story that women have her identity. she is really good in everything..If someone give her chance to study she became anything that she want..In a village there is a girl who is real confidence in her life in every part.she finally know what she have to do in her life.Her inspiration in her life is her dad. Her dad is really hardworking.He give all things to his daughter . There are many person who saw that they always help us but truly some of them help us who are our family member. They want justice for women. She asks to all people that what is the identity of women in all life but all people say that women have no identity she is always dependent on other when she is small she is dependent on father ,when she is young then she is dependent on Husband and when she is old then dependent on son .Women is not a game many people think women is a game this is totally wrong. I want to say that all women have many dreams and I believe that all can show that she is good in everything..she want to show the world that women can do anything in her life. Her name is khushi Gupta she is really good in conversation with other.she is good in drawing.She also like to write book. She work hard to help other .she want to become IAS officer in her life because she wants to help poor people. First of all she wants to become astronomer but she then realized that this is not good career for her and she trying to search career and finally she know her answer that she want to become IAS and she also know that this is not easy because she have to attempt upse wand upse is really hard exam in the world . But she also know if she dream it she also do it and she always say to herself I can do anything if I want. Her father always help her to motivate in every situation where she want someone help . she doesn't first in all exam but she believes that women can do anything in her life she first in 10th and 12th in state . She is fast in every thing like running ,walking, eating,speaking ,reading etc .she is really talented. She take art subject and start study hard and u you meet him in Bihar.she face many up and down in her life but she never give up .she is the third child of her parents.One day she show DM and want to talk with them because she want that DM talk with her.finally after 3 years of graduation she become IAS officer and went to lbsnna for training and always motivate other person and say that never give up .she always tell that in your life always be happy and obey all . Finally she show the world women is the part of human race she can do anything this is really helpful for losers who want to do something great.she show that if people gave chance to women to become great she always success in her life. I proud to say that this girl is really very successful and I want that I also do that work that no one can dream to do.She is an DM of District of Bihar. She is the inspiration of very girl.I really. she want to fight with anyone if anyone is against women dream.Women lose their identity as soon as they get married and begin a family. Every little girl dreams of getting married and raising a family, because this is what women are taught to seek at an early age. When a woman achieves this goal, she loses her identity due to the many roles that she is now forced to play.Once married, a woman is expected to be a mother, nurturer, housekeeper, teacher, doctor, cook, chauffeur and more increasingly, a career woman. Women are forced to carry out these roles because of society's traditional view of the role women should play, and young women are pressured to follow in their mother's footsteps. Because a woman's life revolves around her children and husband, her responsibilities are never far from thought. Consequently, women lose their identity because they are so caught up in being a wife and mother that they no longer have time to pursue their own desires and goals.

Women are increasingly becoming career women while raising a family at the same time. Despite the fact that women have the job of raising their family, many women also have fulltime careers because the extra income is often needed in the family. Some men criticize women for trying to act too much like men, but women are being forced by society to move between the traditional definitions of male and female roles, because of the many different tasks they have to carry out from day to day. For example, in order for women to enter the male world of work, they have to obtain masculine traits and leave their feminine traits at home.Bearing children is expected in today's society, because nurturing and child care are viewed as feminine traits. Women are conditioned at a young age to believe that once they are adults they will become mothers. If a middle aged, married woman doesn't have any children. Thanks to reading this book.She become IAS officer this is really light in dark village.










1. Mai 2021 11:51 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~